Friday 8 May 2009

07052009

Today me and Bethany went shopping for her birthday present, I'm so bad at buying presents so I just gave her some money to buy stuff lmao. I bought a few things too. :)

Dress from Triple S. (I hate bight colours I'm suprised I got this, lmao.)

Skirt from H&M. The tops old from American Apparel, and its stupidly tight, baha.

Shoes from H&M. (These are the ones I said I wanted in an earlier post :).)


I got another dress from H&M too, but I couldn't be bothered to take a photo, ha.

Haha, they are so similar.

This is what I was wearing today. :)

I found this in my wardrobe yesterday, I've never worn it cause it's 3 sizes too big but I'm going to wear it anyways, hahaha.
Anyhoow I'm going to watch scrubs :) byee.x

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!