Sunday 17 July 2011

17/07/11


Dress/Tunic: Romwe. Bag: Ebay. Lookbook: Here.

Sorry for not blogging this week! I didn't really find the time. I was sent this dress a few months ago, when I wasn't really posting so have only just got round to blogging about it. I can't really decide if the fluffy bit on the front looks nice and fluffy or a bit like carpet. I'll let you be the judge of that, haha.

I've gone and changed my commenting system to Disqus. I was getting really sick of not being able to reply to all you're lovely comments, especially the ones with questions (I have no idea why blogger hasn't just made some reply to comments thing) but anyway, now I can and will reply to my comments on here. :-) Hope you all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!