Tuesday 6 September 2011

06/09/11

 
Dress: Love. Bag: Romwe. Coat: Topshop. Lookbook: Here.
First of all I want to apologise for not blogging for about 2 weeks! My Macbook charger decided to actually set on fire (omg) so I didn't have any way of posting. Sorry!
Love sent me this dress last week! I have pretty much worn it all of the time, It really is so, so nice. I also had the postman drop off a parcel from Romwe this morning with this bag inside. Let's face it, I will never be able to afford a PS1 (and would never pay £1500+ for a bag anyway...) so when I saw this I knew I had to have it!



 In other news today is my birthday! I haven't really done anything to be honest, I'm just going to go to Robbie's house after he's finished work and eat chicken, haha. I got a lovely gift box from Lush from Robbie's sister Jodie (thank you!) and a couple of things for baking from my Mum's cousin. (or whatever relation that makes her to me,haha) which were nice. I wasn't expecting anything so I was chuffed, haha.
Hope you've all had a good 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!