Sunday 18 December 2011

18/12/11; Rings.

Jumper: Topshop. Skirt: ASOS.

I love this jumper so much but it's hand wash only so it always ends up at the bottom of the washing basket with a few other jumpers and cloths I love. (Why are all the best cloths such a pain to wash?!) Anyway, stupid me hadn't realised there's actually a hand wash setting on our washing machine so now all my favourite things are back hung up clean in my wardrobe. Yay! Might risk putting my favourite dry clean only silk TBA dress in there next! Rufus has already ripped it anyways...

Only 1 week till Christmas! I can't believe how fast this year has gone! I've actually done most of my Christmas shopping and not left it till last minute like I normally do so now I just want this week to hurry!  Eeek!

ps. Sorry about the weird lighting, it gets dark way too early now so I have to mess around on photoshop to make them look decent!

1 comment:

  1. I do this all the time! I literally forget I have nice things because they hide in the bottom of my wash basket for weeks before its appropriate hand wash weather!
    xxx

    www.inordinatelyplush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!