Wednesday 23 May 2012

23/05/12


Jumper: Motel* | Jeans: Asda
I feel a bit stuck with my clothes lately. I've been living in jeans and jumpers and complaining that I have NOTHING to wear when my wardrobe is overflowing... I think a big Ebay clear out is in order! I meant to post this yesterday but my camera cable decided to stop working so today will have to do! It's far too hot to be wearing a jumper today!

I've been volunteering at a charity shop for my Mum's church for the past few weeks (which is a bit awkward as I'm not religious...) just for a bit of work experience. I've actually been really enjoying it; I thought I'd be a nervous wreck but I've been okay! It's made me a lot more optimistic to get a ~real~ job so there'll be no more moaning about that from me here!

On Sunday I decided to dust off the poor Wii and play a bit of tennis on it for half an hour. My arms are now broken.. I feel so weak, haha! I do get a bit carried away with it thought and start going all Roy on it which probably doesn't help... It really doesn't feel like exercise but I seem to have pulled every muscle in my upper body, haha. ;(
I'm going to go enjoy the lovely weather now so I hope you're all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!