Wednesday 18 July 2012

18/07/12; Maxi


Dress: New Look | Rings: ASOS

I've been looking for the perfect maxi dress for so long and I think I finally found it! Every other one I've tried on has been way too long (short girl problems) so I was so pretty pleased when I found this one... since it has a tie around the waist I can roll it up a bit to make it shorter and no one can see! It's perfect to wear when I can't really be bothered to pick out clothes and just want to throw something on... I think I'll own a few more of these dresses once payday comes around!

I'm going to leave it here because I'm half asleep! I'm still not used to these early mornings... Hope you're all well!

ps. Probably should have ironed this dress before I took these pictures. oh well...

1 comment:



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!