Sunday 25 November 2012

A new favourite...


New CID i-Flick Double Ended Eyeliner*
I don't know about you but I've been looking for the perfect liquid eyeliner for so long... I must have tried a hundred but this is my favourite so far!



The reason I love this so much is the pen has a brush instead of a bloody felt tip. I really hate felt tip ends on eyeliner pens; they're either too firm and stabby or too soft and therefore not very precise! The brush make applying this so easy and the lasting power is amazing. I don't have much to say about the kohl end of this eyeliner as I hardly ever wear it but I've swatched it a few times and it seems lovely!



ps. I put a few things on ebay last week and they're ending tonight! Have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!