Tuesday 3 January 2012

03/01/12; Collar.


Dress: Romwe. Nails: Models Own 'Sterling Silver'. Lookbook: Here.
A little bit in love with this dress. It's perfect. I have it in cream too so expect to see it a lot! A bit in love with my nail polish too; So shiny! Robbie's Mum got me a boots voucher for Christmas and I couldn't resist...

Sorry for not posting over Christmas, I stay at my Nanna's over Christmas and I just haven't had a chance to post! I'll do a post on my presents if you would like to see them? I didn't get a lot but I love the things I got. :-) I have a few New Years resolutions and one of them is to care more about my blog! I've been slacking a bit lately but I still really enjoy blogging. This time last year my blog was at it's 'peak' and I had double the page views etc I do now, so I want to get things back on track.
Hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year! x

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!