Tuesday 13 March 2012

13/03/12; Cont.

The rest of yesterday's (Well, Sunday's) pictures:
It was such a lovely, sunny day! And yep, that is a fire in the left-hand of the picture, eeek! We saw a little bit of smoke from the other side of the ravine and decided to investigate, when we got to the other side we were greeted with that little fire and this giant fireball:

Ahh! (Okay, it doesn't look like much in the picture but compared to 5 minutes before when we noticed something it was crazy.) So we phoned the fire brigade and sat on a fence for 20 minutes till they found it as it was pretty hard to get to.  Mooo-ving on...

Mooooooooo. Here's a couple more outfit-y pictures; the little clutch/purse is from Clippy and I love it! It's the perfect size to fit everything I really need to carry (my phone, keys and purse) and it's really handy to put into a bigger bag so I don't lose my stuff. You know that person: "I can't find my keys... I'VE LOST MY KEYS. NO, REALLY. OH GOD... oh no wait, they're here". That's me. This is like the perfect solution. Plus the other side of it bag is brilliant. But I'll save that for another post!

ps. If I sound a bit loopy today it's because I've been awake far too long. Sleeeeep.

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!