Tuesday 1 May 2012

01/05/12


Jumper: Romwe* | Coat: Topshop | Scarf: H&M | Bag: Vintage | Necklace: Zara Taylor*
How did it get to May?! I swear last month was February... Anyways, these pictures were actually taken in February! I was wondering why I didn't post them... then I saw my arm. Seriously, what on earth am I doing with it? It kind of looks like I'm playing the "stop hitting yourself!" game. But alone! It's been hard to take any blog pictures this week because the weather is so dull and gloomy and there's no good light! Hopefully it'll pick up soon.
Not much to say about my day. Just the usual job searching, housework and sitting on the internet for far too long. Snooze! Hope you've all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!