Tuesday 12 June 2012

12/06/12; Flower


Top: Romwe* | Trousers: H&M | Necklace: H&M

Trousers! I wanted these so badly but I didn't think I'd ever get a pair because they seemed to be sold out everywhere. :-( I went shopping about a month ago and searched through H&M twice before giving up... Then later that day I went back in to pick up this necklace and I spotted a pair of the trousers in the corner of my eye. I ran to them like a crazy person and didn't let go til I got to the till! They're a size too big but I don't care because I loveee them.

ps: I put a few things on eBay on Sunday night. You can find them here!
pps: You know those days you get ready and then you look in the mirror and think "I really should have washed my hair this morning"? ...yeah.

1 comment:



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!