Monday 11 June 2012

11/06/12; Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrup



HELP ME. I'm addicted to this. I picked it up a couple of weeks ago and now I can't put it down. You've probably all heard about it before but this is basically just a sugar scrub for your lips. The reason I love it so much is that it tastes like heaven.

I don't go into Lush regularly but every time I go I end up standing next to the pile of Melting Marshmallow Bath Melts, dying a little because they smell SO GOOD. Whenever I buy one I even end up stupidly licking it a tiny bit. I can't resist. o_O Obviously it tastes gross and nothing like the smell...

 Anyway to the point. This lip scrub tastes exactly like the Marshmallow bath melt smells. Ahhh! Why didn't I know this?! I've been applying it non-stop just for this reason; the softer lips are just a bonus. (Maybe I "accidentally" ate some of it a few times too...)

 ps: Just googled and found out Snow Fairy shower gel and The Godmother Soap have the same scent... brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!