Sunday 10 June 2012

10/06/12; Black

Dress: Romwe* | Necklace: Accessorize (old) | Nails: Models Own Lilac Dream
On Thursday I spent the entire day cleaning out my bedroom... I got rid of things I don't need and clothes I never wear (expect a giant eBay sale soon) and now I feel so much better! I feel really inspired to blog again.... For a few months now I've had no motivation; I'd think of things to blog about, make lists, make time to post and never get round to doing it because I just didn't want to. It's weird what a good spring clean can do!

I really, REALLY love this dress I received from Romwe... I've been searching for the perfect black dress for SO long and I think I finally may have found it. I got it in blue as well, it's beautiful!

Going to spend the rest of the day watching Community with Robbie (new programme obsession!) and listing things on eBay (Find the link at the right hand side of my blog)! Hope you've all had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!