Friday 29 June 2012

29/06/12; Cupcakes


Top: ASOS | Jeans: Vero Moda | Necklace: Zara Taylor*

How amazing is this top from ASOS!? I bought it for work (any excuse to buy new stuff!) and I love it! It's a bit thin and see through but it's nothing that a vest top underneath cant fix...

I've been so busy these past couple weeks I haven't had a chance to do a "proper" blog post in ages! I've been sorting the house out for my Mum before I start work on Monday which has taken sooo long. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with the blog after I start work… I'm sure I'll figure something out!

I went to see Blink 182 last Tuesday! I was completely obsessed with them when I was 13 and never thought I'd ever get to see them live as they were 'split up' back then so I was so excited to go! They were sooo good! The only bad thing was it was so hot in the arena they were playing in I thought I was going to melt. I've never been so hot in my life!

Hope you've all been well!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!