Wednesday 27 June 2012

Milk_Shake Volume Solution Shampoo & Conditioner


Milk_Shake Volume Solution shampoo and conditioner*
 I had high hopes for this and I'm not sure why; I think it was the packaging (and the pretty steep price)! As with most volumising shampoo this claims to give volume to normal fine hair.

The shampoo is quite thick and takes about 3 washes to really lather up which is pretty irritating for someone with long hair! The conditioner is actually a leave in one which you apply to towel dried hair (good job I quickly read the label before putting it on in the shower!). I thought this was going to be a disaster but it left my hair soft and clean and didn't weigh it down or leave it greasy.

 I didn't really notice a difference in volume with my hair while using this which was a disappointment as I really thought for the price it would be something special. Nevermind eh!

I don't want to be too negative about this so I will say one thing: My Mum used this one day on her short fine hair and it went huge! You could really see a difference in it. If you have shorter fine hair I would really recommend it, but on longer hair I don't think it made much difference and you can get much better results with something a lot cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!