Sunday 12 August 2012

12/08/12; Dusk




A few days ago Robbie and I took an impromptu walk to the beach! We both only live minutes away but rarely go; I always feel bad for never really appreciating the beauty of the coastline I live so close to! I always end up taking a million pictures of the same bit of sea to make up for my neglect...

Robbie was in charge of the camera this time and took about a million pictures of me fannying about on the beach... At one point I did a handstand, which turned into a front walk over, which then turned into a pulled back muscle (cry). Sometimes I forget I'm not the same gymnast I was when I was 10. Oops!

Going to spend the rest of the night watching things olympic related and wondering what on earth I'm going to watch/do/talk about when it's over. What on earth did the UK talk about before it started two weeks ago? I can't even remember. I wasn't fussed about it before it started but now I kinda don't want it to end. Sad face.

 
Trousers: Topshop | T-shirt: Primark | Necklace: Eclectic Eccentricity* | Shoes: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. Wow great pictures!!! You are soo pretty!!! Lovely blog girl!!!
    Want to follow each other?
    www.fashion-a-holic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and your style, but you are posting so rarely!

    ReplyDelete



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!