Tuesday 30 October 2012

Enrapture Encode Totem Styler

 Enrapture Encode Totem Styler*
I squealed a little when the lovely people at Enrapture offered to send me an Encode Totem Styler to review. I thought the idea was genius! The barrel has three different sections that all have their own heat settings (1, 2 or 3) so you can create so many different waves with the one styler.



Honestly this is the best thing I've ever used to curl my hair. I love it so much! I've tried to create the same waves in the pictures above for years and have finally found the perfect way! I use the setting 3-3-3 and wrap my hair around the barrel starting at the root (like a curling wand) and then I used the little clippy bit (I don't know the technical term, haha) to help curl the ends under. When I've curled all of my hair I brush it out and voila! Perfect waves!



I want to try different heat setting but I just love this combination so much and I haven't felt the need to try any others yet! Even with all the sections on the same heat like a normal curling iron there really is something special about this thing. When I get more adventurous with the different setting I'll be sure to update!
 ps. LOOK at that packaging. *drool*.

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!