Monday 29 October 2012

Lace

 
Dress: Romwe* | Headband: Beau xoxo* | Watch: Daniel Wellington* 
Apologies for the over-edited pictures, I'm going to blame the terrible lighting and dark nights... This is just going to be a quick post as I'm writing this at midnight and I really should be asleep!

How lovely is this floral garland from Beau xoxo! The colours are amazing. I wish it was acceptable to wear it everyday without getting a few weird looks! I have a few posts lined up for this week so for once I won't feel like I'm neglecting this blog. I know I keep saying it but I never seem to find the time to do blog things anymore (unless it's at midnight!). Time is going TOO FAST. I can't believe it's almost November.

ps. It snowed on Friday. SNOWED. Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!