Wednesday 25 January 2012

25/01/12; Jumper.


Jumper: Vintage. Jeans: Cheap Monday.
Can I wear these jeans everyday...? I think they're perfect. This is a pretty boring outfit but it's something I wear a lot because the jumper is so comfortable! I haven't really done much today apart from job applications and taking parcels to the post office... pretty sure the guy that works there hates me for sending so many parcels, haha.

I haven't painted my nails properly for ages so I decided to try the whole aztec pattern on them! Would have been a lot easier to do if my Models Own nail pen's brush hadn't fell off in the middle of painting them... trying to draw straight lines with a tiny nib with your wrong hand= hard. I think they came out okay anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!