Saturday 7 April 2012

Haircare Favourites: Part 2- Styling Products.

A couple of months ago I hardly ever used any styling products.. maybe a little bit of hairspray but that was all! Now I'm kind of addicted...

John Frieda Full Repair Heat Activated Styling Spray*
I love this because it does so many things at once. I used it to de-tangle and heat protect my hair before drying and it helps hold my hair in place after drying without feeling sticky or gross. All that in a few sprays!

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Thickening Mousse*
This is great for adding volume to my hair and is simply my favourite mousse because once again it doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or sticky after I use it. (Kudos John Frieda).

John Frieda Full Repair Perfect Ends Deep Infusion*
I'm guessing this is their take on the hair oil craze that's been happening lately. This is most definitely my favourite thing from the Full Repair range. One pump of this leaves the ends of my hair so smooth and shiny it literally makes me stop in my tracks and admire it. I mean flick-my-hair-around-in-front-of-a-mirror-like-a-freak admire it. If the ends of your hair are looking a bit worse for wear BUY THIS. Seriously.

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Anytime Volume Refresher Spray. (What a mouthful!)
I always thought Batiste was the king of dry shampoo and didn't bother trying any other til I was sent this a couple of months ago. Oh how wrong I was... I couldn't believe how soft my hair felt after using this. I was used to it feeling awful and powdery but looking clean (thanks Batiste) but this leaves my hair so soft it feels like it's just been washed. When the can I was sent ran out I was really put off by the price (around £5-£6) and thought I'd try Tresemme's dry shampoo but I couldn't bear the powdery feeling it left in my hair and ended up buying three cans of JF's Volume Refresher spray a couple of days later. It is really that good.

Aussie Dual Personality Hi-Hold Hi-Shine Hairspray*
I don't have much to say about this, it's just a really good hairspray. It holds my hair in place amazingly but it still moves around as normal instead of looking and feeling like I've just sprayed it down with cement, yay!

Since posting my halo plait post a while back I've been lucky enough to receive a few hair related things as gifts or for review so I thought I'd post my current favourites in a little 'series' of hair related posts! Please note that the fact I was sent some of these products isn't going to change my own opinion on them and I will be completely honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment



i read and appreciate every comment :) so thank you!